Friday, September 16, 2005

boobies!

tonight i steal a notion from qwmaine and direct you all to boobiethon. all i've got to say: freakin' brilliant. and: i hereby vow to participate if either (a) someone comes on over with a digital camera to snap a decent (in all forms of the word, hello) pic of mine, OR (b) brainy blonde agrees to, um, do it with me. better yet: both.

in the meantime, i'm inspired to post a pic in the spirit of the thing. it's got a boobie, and it was taken in new orleans. the snowman? long story.


the hunchback of new orleans with frosty the snowman! Posted by Picasa

Comments on "boobies!"

 

Blogger Cavalor Epthith said ... (9/16/2005 8:36 AM) : 

What a wonderful way to raise money for two deserving causes. I will have to whip the staff into a highly motivated state to spread the word and that is always good for the heart rate!

Regards,
Cavalor Epthith
Editor-in-Chief
The Dis Brimstone Daily Pitchfork
9 Ravenshade 1 AS

 

Blogger Agent 31 said ... (9/18/2005 10:05 PM) : 

OK, I can comment here now.

No,seriously. I have a camera. And I take decent pictures in every sense of the word.

 

Blogger The Retropolitan said ... (9/20/2005 10:11 AM) : 

If I had a dime for every time I've drunkenly posed with a snowman, I'd be a rich, rich man right now. Unfortunately, it doesn't snow all that much in Brooklyn, which makes it harder to earn money based on snowman pictures.

 

post a comment