Sunday, September 04, 2005

words about boys count

i'm not quite ready to post any of it just yet, but i got some more done today on the history of my boys. managed to get up to the early part of the summer of '91 extravaganza, though i skipped over andrew, my first love, who i'll come back to later.

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
6,696 / 50,000
(13.0%)


this is a FUN project!

Comments on "words about boys count"

 

Blogger Agent 31 said ... (9/06/2005 4:04 PM) : 

Ooohhh!! Yes!!! I can't wait to read the chapter about me!!

Or did I just dream that?

Oh yeah... I'm married.

Shit.

Carry on.

 

Blogger Q said ... (9/07/2005 1:56 AM) : 

yeah, the 50K limit was kinda random, inspired by my failure to do nanowrimo any of the times i claimed i would. i pretty quickly realized that this particular project will never be finished within that scope, but i'm keeping the wordmeter set where it is, because it's a totally reachable goal, and i don't have enough of those in my life.

and yes, there are indeed a lot of schmucks in the tale... but there are quite a few shining lights, too. those are the guys who are going to push this thing into six digits, word-wise.

for better or worse, a few married guys will appear in the history... one of them was married to *me*, of course, so his identity is already blown, but the rest will be heavily cloaked, identity wise. should be pretty easy to insert yourself vicariously into such segments, if you wish; alternately, with a notarized permission slip from your wife, we can discuss your inclusion in future chapters. ;-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (7/25/2006 5:38 PM) : 

Best regards from NY!
» » »

 

post a comment