Friday, September 30, 2005

phillies still alive!

dear chicago cubs,

thank you for staying in the game and beating the astros even though you know you're not going to the playoffs. i confess: i didn't think you would do it. now please do it again tomorrow against clemens.

your fond fan,

Q

Comments on "phillies still alive!"

 

Blogger Agent 31 said ... (10/02/2005 10:21 PM) : 

They go down against Clemens. Sorry.

 

Blogger Van Stuard said ... (10/17/2005 2:08 PM) : 

Baseball is dead to me.

Let's go Flyers.

 

Blogger Q said ... (10/17/2005 7:03 PM) : 

i hear ya-- but my current geographical location compels me to root for a few minutes more, since the astros have inexplicably stayed in it. plus, i haven't found a boy to teach me hockey yet. :-)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1/16/2006 7:11 AM) : 

Hey, cool blog you got here. I'm a nut case surfer, but l know what I like.
Have a good one!
Always looking for Dental!

 

post a comment