Friday, September 23, 2005

extreme pumpkins

somebody remind me in a month that i want to carve a pumpkin this year, eh? i'll have to get my mom's pumpkin pie recipe while i'm in texas.

Comments on "extreme pumpkins"

 

Blogger The Retropolitan said ... (9/23/2005 7:15 AM) : 

Last year, I carved a massive pumpkin with the visage of Vincent Price. It was probably the creepiest jack o'lantern I ever made, and it just kept getting creepier the mushier it got. Until my roommates made me throw it away, and I wept like a baby that December.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3/06/2007 8:16 PM) : 

Excellent, love it! Insurance professionals looking for new job opportunities rent overhead projectors Wedding chair rental safety harbor florida travel insurance for longer than 18 months Answering services lusby maryland 57 buick estate People by fax number

 

post a comment