Friday, August 12, 2005

good news... bad news.

the good news: i made it to florida in one piece. ee's house is big and beautiful, the skies are clear, much fun will be had.

the bad news: i woke this morning to a call from my landlady. she was standing in my apartment with the cops, wondering where i was. seems someone broke into my apartment sometime in the less than 24 hours that i've been gone. fuckety fuck. hard to say from here, but it sounds like nothing much is missing-- they were obviously looking for my laptop, which is here with me.

more on this (and hopefully some vacation stuff too) later... net access only works in the hottest corner of the house, so i might not be updating much while i'm here.

Comments on "good news... bad news."

 

Blogger Agent 31 said ... (8/13/2005 8:33 PM) : 

Um... I wasn't looking for the laptop, thanks.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2/14/2007 9:26 AM) : 

best regards, nice info Where do i find wedding anniversary invitations provigil generic sweden provigil addiction Free photos for business cards Ultram review 1998 Copy cartridge for xerox 5328 Valtrex and cosmetic surgery Cymbalta versus effexor Provigil c iv 2004 saab 95

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (4/24/2007 5:11 PM) : 

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

 

post a comment